Hill AFB, Utah
Controls, maintains and monitors property such as furniture, fixtures, equipment, and supplies.
Duties and responsibilities
Receive new items
- Unload delivery truck
- Complete documentation to record the acquisition
- Assigning an identification number
- Attaching any necessary tags or labels
- Place item(s) in inventory
Process item requests
- Fill out the appropriate forms
- Distribute the property
- Keep records of all checked out items, including the date the items were removed and the date it should be returned
- Ensure equipment is in good working condition or equipment maintenance needs are met
Process items returns
- Fill out appropriate forms
- Record reports of lost or damaged property
- Place items in an appropriate location
Process damaged or broken property for return or exchange
- Fill out appropriate forms
- Record damage or failure of property
- Issue new property per request
Conduct inventories of items and audit records
- Create inventory reports monthly
- If found discrepancies, you must investigate the issue or bring it up with your superior
Help Desk Support
- Providing first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Tracking, routing and redirecting problems to the correct resources
- Walk customers through the problem-solving process
- Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure
- Knowledge of inventory software, help desk software, and databases
- Exhibits ability to interpret and explain inventory and sales reports
- Possesses physical strength necessary to unload and restock supplies
- Pays close attention to detail
- Exhibits ability to think creatively in order to devise best inventory control practices
- Possesses a keen eye for organization
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Works well with a team
- Advance troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Clear background check
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
- High School or GED equivalent
- Working hours will be spent in a stockroom, tracking and organizing inventory, processing paperwork
- Standard 40-hour week applies
- While performing the duties of this job, regularly works in the outside weather conditions.
- Will be subject to dust and dirt conditions
- Frequently required to sit, walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Must frequently lift or move up to 40 lbs and occasionally lift or move up to 100 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Candidates will be interviewed and hired in September with work starting around the first of October 2018.
The current, standard company health, life, and disability insurance coverage are generally supplied per company policy. The company will match dollar to dollar contributions up to 3 percent of your salary. This amount will be placed in a Simple IRA of which you are immediately 100 percent vested. Employee contribution to pay for benefit plans is determined annually.
Personal Time Off: Vacation is accrued per pay period equivalent to three weeks on an annual basis.
Holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
If interested Apply Online or email your resume to email@example.com.
Our primary goal is to work with you, our customer, to help you achieve your goals. We have a tried and true project management methodology. We adapt to your process and style to create a seamless partnership experience. You are the experts in your business, and we adapt to how you work.
We love happy customers!