When it comes to technology, you need to know enough about the topic to understand what your business needs. The challenge is to integrate software solutions to meet your needs while maintaining a low cost. DynaGrace Enterprise’s consultants include Certified Database, Software, System and Test engineers that ensure any job you give us a success.
- Writing and Editing
- Technical Publications
- E-Publishing, Digitizing, Conversion
- Blogs, eBooks, Press Releases
- Operating Instructions, How-To Manuals, Assembly Instructions
- Grant Proposals for Research, Scientists, Institutions
- Adobe Framemaker, InDesign, Pro
- Standard Generalized Markup Language (SGML), eXtensible Markup Language (XML), Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Automatic Technical Order System (ATOS)
DynaGrace Enterprises identifies Technical Data Package requirements during the early stages of project performance and works with the customer to review and update documentation needs throughout the System Engineering Process. Documentation requirements (e.g., CAD Drawings, T.O. Figures, JEDMICS data, etc.) are also reviewed and coordinated with Government stakeholders as an integral component of Program Management.
DynaGrace Enterprises has the capability to generate and convert engineering/technical documentation to digital format and has supported several contract efforts requiring the transition of pre-existing documentation to SGML, PDF, and IPDF formats.
- Library of Documentation Templates
- MS Office Products (i.e., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, and Visio)
- High speed document scanners
- Custom Print Formatted Output Specification Instance (FOSI)
- Arbortext Epic
- Adobe Acrobat, Capture, and Distiller
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Automated Message Handling System (AMHS) (Air Force interim TOs)
- Comprehensive Integrated Technical Order Management System (CITOMS) (Air Force TO update/tracking of AFTO 22/252’s)
- Enhanced Technical Information Management System (ETIMS) (Air Force TO repository)
- Joint Computer-aided Acquisition and Logistic Support (JCALS) System (DoD engineering and technical documentation)
- Logistics Support Activity (LOGSA) (Army electronic technical manuals)
BREADTH AND DEPTH OF WRITING, EDITING AND PUBLISHING EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE
DynaGrace Enterprises has expertise in communicating with the written word. Combined with our creative and graphic design ability, the published works we produce are a work of art. Our project portfolio spans a breadth of work because we have a love of language and a desire to communicate ideas to people effectively and efficiently.
A-10C Portable Automatic Test Station (PATS) Test Program Set Software Development – Wrote and documented Test Program Set (TPS) technical data in the form of reports, procedures, and source data, for conversion into Technical Orders and Computer-Aided Drafting files. Hill AFB, Utah.
Logistics Support of Engineering and Technical Data – Performed technical writing activities that included Technical Orders (TOs), Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTOs), change pages, drawings, and other program support documentation. Prepared and imported drawings from computer aided drafting products, converted and updated existing TOs to government-required Standard Generalized Markup Language (SGML) format, conducted and supported TO reviews which included validation and verification, conducted and supported engineering documentation and peer review activities in accordance with TO 00-5-3 for the Automatic Technical Order System (ATOS). Hill AFB, Utah.
Versatile Depot Automatic Test System (VDATS) – Wrote and documented the Technical Manuals and Operations and Maintenance manuals for on-site software and hardware engineering services for the 516th Software Maintenance Squadron using Adobe Framemaker and Adobe Pro. Hill AFB, Utah.
Technical Editing and Publishing – Edited novels and formatted them for Kindle and Createspace. Created and implemented a social media strategy for a multiple clients that includes blogs, Facebook posts and twitter several times a week. Commercial Clients.
Since 2006, our primary goal has always been to work with you, our customer, to help you achieve your goals. We have a tried and true project management methodology. We adapt to your process and style to create a seamless partnership experience. You are the experts in your business, and we adapt to how you work. We love happy customers!